Umbrella Company UK
Umbrella Company UK is an FCSA accredited umbrella company with thousands of happy employees. Based in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, Umbrella Company UK has quickly built a reputation as one of the leading payroll providers in the industry.
There are loads of reasons why Umbrella Company UK is the first choice umbrella company for contractors and freelancers, including:
- Complete peace of mind, as Umbrella Company UK are committed to compliance and are an FCSA accredited umbrella company.
- Free £25 million insurance cover.
- No joining or leaving fees.
- Same Day Faster Payments.
- Special referral rewards when you pass on their information to friends and colleagues.
- Employee rights, including Statutory Sick Pay and Statutory Maternity Pay.
- A simple registration process that can be completed within 10 minutes.
- Access to a state of the art portal designed to make life easier (ideal for uploading timesheets and accessing payslips).
- Account Manager for easy ongoing communication.
UMBRELLA COMPANY SPECIAL OFFER: You can join Umbrella Company UK for a special weekly margin of£10.00 per week – for a limited time only. To get this special margin, please contact Umbrella Company UK on this page, and enter the code UKCSW10 into your message.
Umbrella company special offer – more information that temporary workers need to know
Here is something that every temporary worker should know. Assuming they’re compliant, Umbrella companies will process your payroll in the same way (PAYE). All deductions are sent to HMRC on your behalf, and the only income that umbrella companies retain for themselves is their margin. Therefore, you may be interested in knowing what makes an umbrella company special offer a genuine special offer and what is a misleading attempt from an umbrella to encourage people to register.
Here are genuine umbrella company special offers to look out for:
Low margin – The margin is the only thing that’ll vary between umbrella companies. Therefore, some umbrella companies may have a special low margin for a limited timeframe. Shop around and see if any low margins grab your attention.
Margin-free – Some umbrella companies may offer to “pay back” their margin for a specific number of weeks. This means that essentially, their payroll service is free for a set period. This type of promotion is rare, but they exist from time to time. Read our blog on umbrella company margins for more information.
Vouchers or sign-up incentives – Some umbrella companies will offer incentives for new employees, such as a £25 Amazon voucher (for example). When you come across an offer like this, always read the small print. Quite often, there is more to it than meets the eye. For example, you may only qualify for the voucher if you use the umbrella company’s premium service (if they have one) or once you’ve completed dozens of weeks on their payroll.