The UK Contracting Support Website is dedicated to sharing useful information with contractors and freelancers. If you’re in a position to provide valuable information for our target audience – please contribute to our blog! As long as you offer products or services that can help self-employed professionals in the UK, or you have an excellent knowledge of the sector but don’t personally dabble in it, we would like to invite you to write a blog article, or perhaps a series.
We are very flexible with what you can write. As long as it will provide our readers with useful information that’ll genuinely help them out. As long as we’re convinced it’ll add value to our readers – we’ll be delighted to publish it.
If you contribute a blog to The UK Contracting Support Website, it will:
- Start with a short introduction to your business (letting the reader know it’s a blog from an external company)
- Be between 500 and 2000 words
- Include a link to your business’ website (“do follow” link)
- Feature a 100-word biography of your business at the end of the blog
- Include your business’ logo at the bottom of the article
Cost to contribute a blog: £0.00 (including no administration fee)
To contribute, please email email@example.com.